Butina UAB assembles and welds structures in strict observance of international standards. We are certified to carry out manufacture in accordance with Execution Classes EN 1090-2, EXC2 and EXC3. The company has implemented a welding quality management system according to LST EN ISO 3834 international standard.
- The following gases are used for cutting: Air, O2, N2 Air, N2; Source capacity: 200A;
- The thickness of a sheet with the optimal size is 35 mm (maximum – 50 mm);
- Maximum product dimensions: 6000×2000 mm;
- Cutting speed: 0.5–5 m/min., depending on the sheet thickness;
- Function on coordinates, holes, and other markings on the sheet.
All holes are drilled at the factory using milling cutters and drills. Holes are drilled with stationary and mobile machine tools.
We can drill holes up to 50 mm in diameter.
The factory has 3 milling machines designed for milling in 3 different planes.
The factory has 2 lathe machines, which allow performing various turning operations.
We can roll sheets up to 2 m wide and 10 mm thick.